Just informing you of the measures we are taking to ensure the safety of our patients, staff and doctors.
The following has been implemented in accordance with recommendations from the ADA and medical authorities:
- When you call to make an appointment you will be verbally screened for risk factors associated with COVID-19
- If you become unwell just prior to your appointment please call the surgery to reschedule– even if it is just a normal cold or flu. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE SURGERY BUILDING IF YOU ARE ILL:
- ACHES AND PAINS
- RUNNY NOSE, SORE THROAT
There are signs at the building entrance to remind you
- The day before your appointment we will call you to check again for risk factors associated with COVID-19 – you will be asked about your health and recent travel and possible contacts with COVID-19 positive persons or persons asked to self-isolate.
- We request that when attending your appointment to attend alone if possible (parents with minors are accepted), we are wanting to maximise social distancing for our patients and employees.
- The chairs in the waiting room have been spread out to allow enough room for adequate social distancing, and all papers and magazines have been removed (sorry)
- We ask that all patients entering the surgery use the antimicrobial gel provided at the front desk.
We are monitoring the situation, and are prepared to respond to changes in circumstances. Please check with this page and our website as we will regularly post changes with our procedures during the COVID-19 pandemic.